You Know - How Google Works ?

Want to know How Google Works ? Yea, Simple Tips for SEO . Come lets go..

When you go to Google Search Engine and type for " How To Get More Traffic " , the result number is 1,520,000,000 in ( 0.44 seconds ). But before 2 days I didn't get the same results with the same sites. Whats The Frok Happening ? 

" Did you ever think what happens to your site or blog or post, when you submit to Google or Web ? "

I Went on search and got sum good result by problogger ? Which I want to share it with you. Click on the image So you can take a good look on big screen. Be patience and read and know everything.




How Google Works.
Infographic by the Pay Per Click Blog


"It is very hard to rank on Google . But when we give what Google wants. you can easily rank on top. "

I just want to say -  spend some time on this chart so that you can give out some best from your work to rank your page on " 1" .

So I think this must be helpful. you can throw a comment on What you think about this post ? 

Stay Connected with me so I can give you some more valuable tips on getting more Traffic. 


 

Traffic - List & Sales Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger